This page has moved to a new address.

Sponsor Profile - Diddi

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Sponsor Profile - Diddi

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Friday 11 November 2011

Sponsor Profile - Diddi

Today I'd like to introduce you yo Lizzie of diddi who produces a colourful range of wall art and wall stickers right here in Melbourne's bayside suburb of Elwood.How was the whole concept of Diddi born?
I studied graphic design at Monash University, and have worked in Melbourne design studios since graduating in 2003.
In 2006, illness required me to take a year long break from work. During that time of recovery (and extreme boredom) I was introduced to quilting. The fabric colours and patterns, and graphic nature of the process really appealed.
Finally the birth of my niece two years ago, and a baby boom amongst friends and acquaintances, led to the creation of diddi. My aim was to create a series of user-friendly simple designs that would make a big statement in a room with minimum effort.
And the name diddi?
It's what my niece first called me (Lizzie in baby-speak).

diddi’s range includes personalised framed prints and wall decals for kids. Everything including the frames are made to order locally in Melbourne and can be personalised with the child's initial for a really personal gift.
The fabric wall decals are great as they can be applied, removed and repositioned, without damaging paintwork. Ideal for renters or those that like to change their mind frequently.

You can view the full range of designs available on diddi's website, they ship all over Australia and even have gift vouchers available for those little ones that may not even be born yet.

Labels: ,