This page has moved to a new address.

Time to clear the clutter...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Time to clear the clutter...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Monday 31 October 2011

Time to clear the clutter...

I've spent the last couple of days virtually locked in my sewing room, I have a list of things that needs making which involves riffling through my fabric stash. Luckily for you I was feeling in the mood to de-clutter and have decided to let go of a handful of some really nice pieces that are getting lost in the hubbub. I can only let go of a few bits at a time because as you can understand, I'm a little bit attached.

So my loss is your gain because this cute pile is now in the shop for sale as Fat Quarters. The pieces are uncut so if you order 2 units you will get 0.5m, 3 units 0.75m etc.

Get them over here before I change my mind - Fabric shoppe here

Oh and whilst I'm here, some peeps have suggested I put together some Vintage fabric quilt kits, is that something that would interest you? Probably just the top and binding, you provide batting and backing...

Labels: , ,