This page has moved to a new address.

The Hottie Challenge...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: The Hottie Challenge...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Tuesday 14 June 2011

The Hottie Challenge...

I almost forgot to show you the special Hottie cover I made for the Curly Pops Hottie Challenge.
The lovely Cam has organised a group entry for an exhibition at Open Drawer to benefit The Margaret Pratt Foundation.
I couldn't well claim to be 'the hottie cover queen' without entering this challenge could I?
I used some more of my wool scraps and then added detail with needle felting. I had no real plan as to the finished look, but Emma said it looked like flowers and I agree.
It has gone off in the post today. Thanks for organising this Cam, I had a great time making it.



In travel news, I have a 3am wake up call tonight, and with any luck this big volcanic ash cloud will clear enough for the flight to take off on time.
All packed and ready to go, nighty, night I'll catch you in a couple of weeks.

Keep an eye on the blog, there are some amazing guest blog posts coming your way.
And if you are patient enough to wait till July to receive your parcel, why not take advantage of the 20% off discount code in the shop, just type HOLIDAY at the checkout.

Tokyo here I come!

Labels: , ,