This page has moved to a new address.

An experiment in blogging...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: An experiment in blogging...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Monday 13 June 2011

An experiment in blogging...



Just trying out blogging and photo editing on the iPad.
This little post involved uploading photos from my digital camera onto the iPad via a special adapter.
Using adobe ps for iPad to brighten the photo and saving to camera roll.
Uploading the photo to photo bucket for iPad then grabbing the URL code.
Opening up blogger in safari and here I am.
I can only write text in the HTML window and I need to resize images in the HTML window as well...

So it's not easy but doable, IF I have wifi available.
It's all a bit of a palaver, so I think any blog posts I write from Japan will be on my travel companions computer. I'll have to be nice to her.

So if anyone has a better way of doing things, I'd love to hear it...

Labels: ,