This page has moved to a new address.

Two years ago...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Two years ago...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Thursday 9 June 2011

Two years ago...

One of the things I really love about blogging, is that if you do it for long enough, it slowly becomes a record of your life. I am not a journal writer, I'm too self conscious for that, and have always enjoyed taking photos on holidays, but until the blog, rarely documented the day to day.

So thank you blog, for keeping track of my past and the future. You are very organised, I hope you stick around for a while longer.
Here is Emma this time two years ago and now. She didn't back chat me then...oh how things change.
Her taste in clothes hasn't changed much though.

Labels: