This page has moved to a new address.

A fine vintage...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: A fine vintage...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Tuesday 15 November 2011

A fine vintage...

Just like wine lovers cellar their premium bottles for a special occasion, I have a special stash of fabric that I'm saving for just the right projects.
So when Amy from Modern Times Pop-Up Shop asked me to make some cushions for the event, I knew that it was time to open the vault. The Pop-up doesn't open till the 9th of December so I thought I'd offer some of my favorite ones in my shop so you, my very favorite people could have first pick. These are very limited edition as some of the fabric pieces were just small samples. Once Modern Times opens, they wont be available online any longer.

So far I've had a great response to the designs. Is this the kind of thing you'd like to see in the shop permanently?

Labels: ,