This page has moved to a new address.

Merry Christmas and thanks for reading...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Merry Christmas and thanks for reading...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Wednesday 22 December 2010

Merry Christmas and thanks for reading...

This time of the year can be very stressful for a lot of people, it's all too easy to become self involved and get wound up by trivial things like present buying or car park rage. So breathe in, breathe out, and reflect on all the good things you have in your life, the challenges you may have overcome this year and what's really important to you.

I visited a friend yesterday who's father is very ill and will spend her Christmas in hospital, it made me reflect on how lucky I am to have a healthy family that I love, and care about me too. Another is struggling with fertility issues and is expecting the worst news yet again on Christmas Eve, what she wouldn't give to have a beautiful little girl like Emma.
So today I'm grateful for the simplest things that I usually take for granted.

I would also like to say thanks for reading my blog this year and supporting My Poppet with your purchases, comments and e-mails. The business has undergone so many changes in 2010, and I'm grateful for your continued support. I can't wait to get stuck into 2011.

I'll be taking a little bloggy and social media holiday for a couple of weeks, but the shop is still open - business as usual.

Have a Safe and Happy Christmas and holiday period. Laugh, eat and enjoy your loved ones.
See you in the new year
xx Cinti

Labels: