This page has moved to a new address.

sisters market, tommorow...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: sisters market, tommorow...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Friday 10 December 2010

sisters market, tommorow...

I almost forgot to mention I'll be at the St Kilda town hall tomorrow (10am-4pm) with a little stall at the sisters market. It will be jam packed with great handmade wares, so it's the ideal place to tick off all those hard to buy people off your Christmas list.

The Sister's market is also supporting the Salvation Army Christmas appeal and are encouraging shoppers to donate an unwrapped gift for distribution to needy families. You can bring a gift from home or even nicer, donate a handmade gift purchased from the market.
I'll be donating something too...

Labels: