This page has moved to a new address.

Animation Friday - wee

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Animation Friday - wee

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Friday 26 November 2010

Animation Friday - wee


I've officially 'Jumped the Shark' and resorted to toilet humour this week. You see, it's already been one of those laugh or cry days...
Thanks to our household's very efficient water conservation efforts,we abide by the above principles of flushing protocol. Emma has been very into water play and pretend cleaning of late, and decided (whist I was trying to sneak in a few extra ZZZ's) that swabbing the bathroom, hallway etc... with a face washer soaked in eau de toilette (not french floral kind) was a great idea. So in short the house smells like wee. So if you are having a crappy day just think of me and be thankful you don't live in a urinal (unless you do - sorry).

Being the committed blogger that I am, I'm posting instead for cleaning. Now where are those nose pegs?

Here are some simple instructions on how to make moving pictures...Go on have a play, you've got all week. Post it to your blog and link here so we can all see. Remember to link back to this post so your other readers can join in to. Feel free to grab a little button for your sidebar.
xx Cintia

Labels: ,