This page has moved to a new address.

Animation Friday - Yum Yum!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Animation Friday - Yum Yum!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Friday 19 November 2010

Animation Friday - Yum Yum!

I've been making lots of these felt macaroons for Mathilda's Market on Sunday. They look so delectable that I wish I could chomp into a couple!

I've been using Picnik alot for my animations and am really trying to see how creative I can be with the features it offers. I know a lot of you are curious as to how I make these little effects. I may write some simple tutorials if anyone is interested. Is anyone interested?

Go and have a play on Picnik, it's easy, web based and free (although I've upgraded to premium and think its worth it). The trick with the animations is to edit/fiddle and save at different stages of your picture.
Have fun!

Here are some
simple instructions on how to make moving pictures...Go on have a play, you've got all week. Post it to your blog and link here so we can all see. Remember to link back to this post so your other readers can join in to. Feel free to grab a little button for your sidebar.
xx Cintia


Labels: