This page has moved to a new address.

Festive...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Festive...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Wednesday 10 November 2010

Festive...

Have you noticed Christmas decorations are going up in stores already? I've always felt anything before December was a bit premature. But in the world of online stores, with postage and delivery times to contend with, November is a good time to get your orders in. Think of how good it would feel to have your list ticked of with a couple of weeks to spare?

For some reason I was feeling unusually festive yesterday, I know, Scroogy Cinti who doesn't put up a tree, requests no presents and doesn't send cards. (Yes I really am the family Scrooge)

I made some stockings. Fun, bright, non-traditional ones, because red and green Holly just doesn't do it for me. So if you like, your Christmas a little bit Retro and a lot Vintage, you've come to the right place... get your warm felty stockings here and your summery fun stockings here.

Labels: