This page has moved to a new address.

Mega facebook SALE...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Mega facebook SALE...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Tuesday 26 October 2010

Mega facebook SALE...

I've been doing some spring cleaning and am clearing out odd random bits and pieces left from the Caulfield store that I don't wish to stock on Poppet in the Post.

You will probably have to become a fan of the fb page to participate as you need to comment on the photo to win the item. If you are not on facebook it's worth signing up for these prices, or get a friend to bid.

You can view the stock and prices here. Terms and conditions on the facebook page.

If you have any questions leave a comment here and I'll get back to you asap.

Tell your friends, I need the space...

Cheers Cintia