This page has moved to a new address.

I {heart} appreciation photos...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: I {heart} appreciation photos...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Saturday 30 October 2010

I {heart} appreciation photos...

Etsy is not 100% my piece of cake, but the one thing I do love is that your customers can post appreciation photos.
Check out this awesome quilt made by Clair almost entirely from fabrics in the Fabric scrap bag she purchased from my Etsy store. I love it.

Turns out Clair is a super talented photographer and has an Etsy shop as well.
I love seeing your photos of My Poppet goodness, Facebook fans can post them on the My Poppet page even!


Thanks for all your kind 'Get Well' wishes. I'm feeling much better.
An annoying little bug got to me while I was particularly run down and shook me around a bit. Still feeling a bit 'couchy' but on the mend...

Labels: ,