This page has moved to a new address.

Snails Pace...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Snails Pace...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Wednesday 24 November 2010

Snails Pace...

I think someone has pressed the slow motion button in my brain this week. I have a million-billion* things that need to be done, so much new stock to photograph and upload to the shop, and general correspondence to attend to. I do appologise if I need to get back to you about something, am getting there slowly.
So I managed to update the shop with 3 items yesterday - whoo hoo!
This pretty dress is my favourite because it has a lovely story behind it...made by the girls from Heavenly Creatures especially for me from some of my vintage fabric collection.
You all know I have a lot (maybe too much) fabric, so I always jump at the opportunity to barter some of it for other awesome things.
This dress is a size 4, and as much as I would love to keep it for Emma, 2 years is a little bit long for me to hold onto it. So I have decided to pop it in the shop, hey why not share the love?

*figures may be slightly inflated


On a different topic, Etsy has now introduced discount coupons - Head over to my Yard Sale shop an get a 15% discount on all purchases. Just use YARDSALE as the code at the checkout

over here
Cinti does Vintage

Labels: ,