This page has moved to a new address.

My Poppet Gift Guide - Quirky!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: My Poppet Gift Guide - Quirky!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Wednesday 15 December 2010

My Poppet Gift Guide - Quirky!

Ok, we all have them, those really hard to buy for friends who have everything, or those with really unusual taste and hopefully a great sense of humor.
Here are your solutions: I bet they've always wanted their own parrot, or a pair of Lederhosen? Felt Bacon and Eggs, what a great idea - No cleaning up!

Japanese paper balloons 3pk $6.95
Striped Harem pants $49
Felt Egg and Bacon Play food $12
Macaw parrot finger puppet $4.95
Vintage leather Lederhosen $70

Only a few more days to get your postal orders in...I've added an express post option in the shop

Labels: ,