This page has moved to a new address.

Good enough to eat...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Good enough to eat...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Thursday 5 August 2010

Good enough to eat...

I picked up some awesome Japanese goodies whilst on my vacation in Hong Kong recently. I've got a heap of lovely items that I'll be uploading to Poppet in the Post over the next few days/weeks, I'm just waiting for the light to improve so I can take some decent photos. I thought these little kits were cute, and so easy to make, the felt pieces are already pre-cut. Instructions in English so no excuse not to get crafty...

...and speaking of things that look like food, I also discovered Q-pot, an amazing Japanese jewellery and accessory label that makes quirky pieces resembling food. This burger necklace was my favourite, you can add fillings to order...

Labels: