This page has moved to a new address.

Sheepvention...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Sheepvention...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Thursday 29 July 2010

Sheepvention...

Photo credit

If you know your Dorper from your Dorset Horn, or your Drysdale from your Perendale, it's likely you may be at Sheepvention in Hamilton (Western Victoria) this Monday and Tuesday. Guess what? I'll be there too, not for the sheep though. I'll be flogging my wares in stall number 372, Trade marquee 2.

Hopefully I'll be so busy i wont get a chance to check out the rams, wool fashion parade or new inventions, which is a shame because the last time I was there I found it really interesting.

Emma will be having a ball with her Nanny and Pop, enjoying the country air and I'm sure she'll be thoroughly spoilt. So western Victorians, pop in and say 'Hello', I know you've always wanted an excuse to visit Sheepvention!