This page has moved to a new address.

Thank you Tax man...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Thank you Tax man...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Saturday 24 July 2010

Thank you Tax man...

I've had this idea for crochet bunting bouncing around in the back of my mind for around 6-8 months...the motivation to get things moving was having to do my taxes. I always find myself easily distracted around EOFY tax time, but for me procrastination usually equals, inspiration.
Do you like it? I'll be making an assortment of colours to sell on Poppet in the Post, but I thought you may want to try making it yourself. Would anyone out there be interested in buying the pattern if I write one? (Under $5 if you were wondering...)

PS. looks like no one is embracing their mess...oh well.

Labels: , ,