This page has moved to a new address.

The Long and Short of it...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: The Long and Short of it...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Friday 30 September 2011

The Long and Short of it...

Remember this vintage book find from way back when? I've been looking for some more in the series at every Op Shop I go to for nearly a year now without much luck. After seeing the original blog post a lovely reader (thank you, I don't know who you were as the package was thrown away) sent me one she had found bringing our collection to two , until now...

In the place I least expected it, one came to me. Mums elderly neighbor in Argentina (Emma called her Granny like in Totoro) popped over with a big bag of books that she had kept from when her children were young. In it was this beauty, Largo y Corto (Long and Short), in Spanish from the same series by a different publisher. Trippy!
The books were on loan whilst we were there but she let us have this one after she saw how excited I was about it. Aren't the illustrations just the best?
And there are those heart knee patches again.I wonder where the next one will turn up?

Labels: