This page has moved to a new address.

Postcards from Mar del Plata: Flea Market Finds

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Postcards from Mar del Plata: Flea Market Finds

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Friday 16 September 2011

Postcards from Mar del Plata: Flea Market Finds

Just around the corner, and one block away from mum's apartment, is a little plaza that on Friday, Saturday and Sunday attracts a few vendors of randomness and tat. I've had a little fun treasure hunting there but the pickings are slim as most of the wares are not what I'm after. It's mostly architectural fittings, old tools and tacky jewelry from the 90's. I did find this cute enameled lion brooch for me (I love him, his head moves), and some lovely woodland themed wooden knick knacks for the shop maybe? Emma has been eying the little fawns off with great interest...


Labels: , ,