This page has moved to a new address.

Iron-ons...a crafty good time

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Iron-ons...a crafty good time

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Iron-ons...a crafty good time

A lovely facebook liker suggested I add some iron-on appliques to the shop after I'd put out a call-out for your suggestions. Coincidentally I bought these cute appliques in Japan and had never gotten around to listing them until now.

So yes this is a blatant product flog. Go and buy some cuteness now (over here), there are only 3 of each design available.

What would you put them on?

Oh and I thought I might mention that you can now get free domestic shipping for all orders over $150 when you use the code SHIP4FREE150 at the checkout.

Labels: ,