This page has moved to a new address.

Fleamarket finds...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Fleamarket finds...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Monday 30 August 2010

Fleamarket finds...

Spent yesterday morning with Estelle at the Camberwell Market, we are a bargain hunting team! It was pretty slim pickings and I wasn't really after anything in particular, my home is chock-o-block full of things looking to find their place in the scheme of things. Luckily for me Estelle spotted this gorgeous birdhouse, I managed to bargain the seller down $5 with my apparent disinterest, $15 later this little beauty was mine.
I really didn't know where it was going to go until Mr Man ripped out an annoying intercom phone in the lounge room leaving a big hole in the wall...(see yesterday's post)
A bit of furniture re-arranging and I think my new little corner looks lovely.

See some other flea market finds at Her Library Adventures

Labels: