This page has moved to a new address.

Animation Friday - Spring Dress

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Animation Friday - Spring Dress

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Friday 20 August 2010

Animation Friday - Spring Dress

Yes it's Animation Friday again, the week does fly by when you're having fun. As you can all see I've been busy sewing lots this week and I thought I'd incorporate one of my new dresses into my animation.
This one was created by using the 'stickers' in the 'create' section of Picnik. You can use a static photo and move the stickers around, saving the image between each move to create a series of sequential images. I've been a bit tricky and superimposed the dress image too...
I couldn't resist a Spring themed animation for this lovely floral dress. I've been saving this vintage fabric for just the right project.

You may have noticed I've created a little sidebar button for Animation Friday. Feel free to pop it on your blog so we can get lots of participants and see some awesome animations.

Now it's your turn, give making an animation a try. It's really easy. Instructions here.
Link the post below so we can see what you've made...

Labels: ,