This page has moved to a new address.

Marimekko e-Mook

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Marimekko e-Mook

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Friday 26 August 2011

Marimekko e-Mook

I almost forgot to tell you about one of my last book purchases in Tokyo. It's a Marimekko e-Mook. An e-Mook is all the rage in Japan apparently, a cross between a magazine and a book, with the kicker being a premium gift all for around $15. There were a heap of fashion labels doing them with some worthwhile gifts, but I liked the cheerful bag included in this one. We accidentally stumbled on the Marimekko store in OMOTESANDO, it was all gorgeous but a little expensive for my budget, so a $15 bag was a special treat!
The book is essentially a product cataloug with some lovely interiors and a free dress pattern. Here I am having some fun modeling my bag. It's super fun, perfect for this spring and summer.
Have you ever bought a product just because of the 'Gift with Purchase'?

Labels: , ,