This page has moved to a new address.

Sponsor Profile - Baby goes Retro

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Sponsor Profile - Baby goes Retro

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Wednesday 4 May 2011

Sponsor Profile - Baby goes Retro

Wow, I'm so excited to have the amazing Baby goes Retro as a sponsor this month. It is a very cool online shop run by Anna and Helen, two Swedish gals which settled in Australia over 9 years ago and ended up marrying brothers. They both have a love of Retro and Scandinavian design, and luckily for us have stocked their shop full of the most colourful and happy clothes and accessories ever!
I was really hard pressed to pick just a few items as my favourites, everything they stock is totally my taste, the brighter the better. Emma has this elephant top (below) by Smafolk, it's so 60's kitsch, I love it.
In this age where children are growing up so quickly and are often dressed like mini adults, it's so refreshing to see playful, practical clothes that kids can have fun in.



Anna and Helen are always on the look out for the hottest new Scandinavian labels to stock in their store, they often ask their facebook likers for feedback on new labels, colours and designs. It's really nice as a customer to have that kind of input.
I like that a lot of the designs are truly unisex, as a mum of a non-girly girl, it's often hard to find clothes that isn't pink all over. I would dress Emma in every one of these outfits, even the more boyish ones, but if she had her way Emma would probably choose this tractor top as she is obsessed with trucks, trains and tractors.


As a special offer to My Poppet readers you can get 15% off store wide for 1 week, just include 'my poppet' as the discount code at the checkout.

I'm very grateful to Baby goes Retro for becoming a sponsor and supporting what I do. If you get a chance, click on the links below and support their great business as well...

Shop online here
Like them on facebook here (tell them My Poppet sent you)
Follow on twitter here
Read the blog here

Labels: ,