This page has moved to a new address.

Lady Dinner...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Lady Dinner...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Sunday 3 April 2011

Lady Dinner...

I'm off to a Lady dinner tonight...it will be a very civilised affair with the most awesome gals ever! I'm quite excited about it all, you see, I don't often get a chance to eat dinner without a toddler climbing all over me or stealing the food off my fork. I might even wear a dress...
I wish this outfit Hettie is wearing came in my size, it's the perfect 70's hostess dress. I think when I grow up I want to be a Blythe, they always look so super stylin'.

My contribution to dinner tonight is dessert. I made an apple tarte tatin with brown sugar (that's why the colour is so dark - not burnt people). I'm using all my will power not to sneak a piece.
A big dollop of cream and it will be the perfect end to a delicious evening.


Labels: ,