This page has moved to a new address.

New kid on the Curb...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: New kid on the Curb...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Thursday 4 March 2010

New kid on the Curb...

I'm back and refreshed from my holidays. The girls here did a great job looking after the store whilst I was away, makes me feel a bit redundant really. Am still trawling through my e-mails, was delighted to come across a message from Estelle, who used to work here before she left me to have a baby. Estelle has started a super cool, new blog called curbside style, about lots of stuff but mainly design and decorating on a budget. She is my market and op-shop buddy, and we have an unspoken understanding about finds. First to see gets first dibs...Estelle always uncovers the best stuff!
Make sure to add curbside style to your blog lists.