This page has moved to a new address.

The story so far...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: The story so far...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Friday 20 November 2009

The story so far...

This will be a long winded post with lots of randomness, so grab a cup of tea and a comfy seat...
First things first, I'll be at Mathilda's market on Sunday, looks like being a really busy event with some fantastic stallholders so pop in for a visit if you are free. Best to use baby carriers if possible, I predict mega Pram-Jams.

So I've been meaning to post more but my adorable Emma is 6.5 months now and has moved onto her next, very active stage of development. She is really like a little person now with her own distinct personality. Now that she is on solid food, I'm really struggling to fit everything in to my day. She is a bit picky and I spend most of her nap time wiping down floors, walls etc...



Here she is doing a little modeling for me, and I've just noticed she has sweet potato stuck to her forehead!
I've also been busy hand stitching a rug for her bedroom. It's finally finished, and I'm very pleased at how it turned out. I backed it with this so it wouldn't slip.
Now I'm moving onto curtains, have changed my mind a million times over these but I think I finally know what i want now, will keep you posted.

New stock is arriving daily at the store, I'm trying to post it online but haven't had much success yet. These are my favorites, new french colouring books...


Oh before i forget - some of you may know Estelle, who worked in the store before going on maternity leave, she has had a little boy today named Frederick Herbert. Both mum and baby are well. Congratulations Estelle and Andrew, can't wait to meet little Freddie!
Ooh, storm's coming, hope it rains and cools us all down a bit...
Have a great weekend, Cintia