This page has moved to a new address.

Break and Enter, no. 2

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Break and Enter, no. 2

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Wednesday 5 November 2008

Break and Enter, no. 2

So, was looking forward to my day off on Saturday, had it all sorted. Me at the races, mum in the shop. But wouldn't you know it, some idiot thought it was a good idea to smash my front door window. It's becoming and annual event, and almost identical to the last time.
Luckily they didn't get in, but I'm still finding bits of glass in strange places!
Mum handled the situation very well, sorting out the police statement and organising a glazier.
Managing to clean up and serve customers as well. Thanks Mum, what would I do without you?
I still had a good day at the races...not much luck on the horses though, but that's another story...

Stay tuned for some more exciting news to be announced tomorrow..