This page has moved to a new address.

Frocktober - day 8 + new stock in store

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Frocktober - day 8 + new stock in store

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Friday 10 October 2008

Frocktober - day 8 + new stock in store

Nanoou, organic cotton t-shirt dress Aqua (sizes 18mo, 2, 3) $42

I'll be posting a picture of a frock a day for the rest of Frocktober. If you like it, buy it! Mention Frocktober and I'll donate $2 for every dress sold to the Ovarian Cancer Research foundation.
Poppet in the Post updates - Melamine cups are back in stock, this may be the last time I can get them so if you're wanting some, get them now to have your choice of colours. Don't think about it forever and then e-mail me in 3 weeks wanting one in every colour because I probably won't have any left! (oh, I've gone all Aunty Cookie on you...sorry)
Japanese paper balloons are about to be de-listed as they are nearly all sold out, bulldog and cats still available for the next couple of days. All other animals are sold out.Just arrived in store - Itch design Melamine plates and t-shirts...contact me at the shop if you are keen.