This page has moved to a new address.

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Wednesday 25 June 2008

Several topics for discussion today

1. My Poppet Sale is now on - still lots of bargains to be had ( I went a bit crazy with my red marker) Includes $10 off Gumboots, a heap of stuff under $25 and more...

2. I am requiring a standard size 4 model to try on a sample garment from the new My Poppet clothing range ( more about that soon...) So if any local mums have a size 4 girl or boy (willing to try a dress on) could you pop in this week, your efforts will not go un-rewarded.

3. My favorite Sydney based artist is soon to be a Melbourne based artist. Yay! So now Tamara will be able to sign her prints that are for sale in the store. And for all of you Sydneysiders you can go and see her current exhibition in Global Gallery, Paddington. Some images and Bio here.
4. Many of you may know that this Sunday past was the last market day for Cinti does Vintage. Our markets have been a fabulous experience for the past 3 years, and even though cold wet mornings have taken their toll, the lovely friends I've made during the past few years have been worth every moment. Cinti does Vintage products will still be available through My Poppet and other retail stockists and I'll try to pop them on Poppet in the Post a bit more often now for those of you having market withdrawal symptoms.
That's all for today, Thank you.