This page has moved to a new address.

I [heart] Hearts

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: I [heart] Hearts

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Tuesday 19 February 2008

I [heart] Hearts



I finally put some time aside last night to start on my Mirabel Heart, and even though Valentine's day is well over and it probably won't get a gurnsey in Pip's window, i'm confident i can meet the 7th of March deadline. All the donated hearts go on sale on the 8th of march for $10 each to raise money for The Mirabel Foundation.

If anyone wants to make a heart some details of how to take part here. You can drop Hearts into My Poppet until the 5th of March if you can't get to Fitzroy as i'll be seeing Pip that night.
And on the weekend the lovely Nichola and Justine (aka Mixtape girls) dropped in a few copies of Mixtape issue 3 Bit of a good read! If you haven't already got a copy, you can pick one up at the shop $6 each

Just updated Poppet in the Post here's a sneak peek!